Frequently Asked Questions

Should I contract a guard or a patrol?

If your company isn’t already contracting a security service, it is most often that they begin with a patrol. But we will make that suggestion when we provide a security consultation. Contracting a patrol officer is more cost-effective while a guard may be able to provide additional security monitoring.

Does Americal Patrol provide armed or unarmed services?

Our license allows for armed and unarmed patrol and guard services. 

What additional services do you provide?
What is the difference in a security guard and a security patrol?

A contracted security guard remains at the property or location during a set period of time to watch and report. A security patrol will drive or walk the property or location at staggered time intervals and check procedures from the client.

What services does Americal Patrol NOT provide?

Cash management services of any kind, electronic monitoring of alarm systems, alarm response as a separate service, high risk situation such as night clubs and bars.

Security Consultation

Our team of professionally-trained guards are https://search.dca.ca.gov/details/1204/PPO/9557/6a4585f5d721def359c28df67d3ea003 and trained in the state of California. Call us for a free security consultation and we will provide you with valuable risk mitigation strategies and suggestions on guard procedures and schedules.

24/7/365 Availability

Our guards are available 24/7/365 for patrolling and guarding your properties. Reach out today to schedule your consultation.

Billing help

Our billing department is open Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00. Give us a call at (805) 844-9433 for any billing help that you need.


We are licensed in the state of California for unarmed security patrol and guard services with a license number of PPO-9557. Verify out license here: dca.ca.gov

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.